1. The accreditation form must be accompanied by an official letter from the media or signed by its manager and stamped.
2. The “Love is craziness” MFF reserves the right to reject an accreditation application, including in the case of journalists / media accredited to previous editions, but with outstanding commitments to report / send materials.
3. The festival’s media partners enjoy the privilege of issuing accreditations, guaranteeing its regular coverage.
4. Accreditation provides access to screenings and press conferences during the festival. Access to all other festival events is only a personalized invitation.
5. The accreditation forms will be accepted by 18 August 2017 inclusive, at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / scanned copy with signature and stamp / as well as at: Varna, 2 Slivnitsa Blvd., office 107.
6. Ready accreditations will be given at the XXIV IFF “Love is folly” registration, starting at 14:00 on August 25, 2017.
7. Accreditations after the aforementioned deadline will be issued only exceptionally and against payment of a fee of 20 (twenty).